Wednesday 13 May 2009

Quick update

Hello peeps and peep-ettes. This is just a quick update to let you know that I am now posting my reviews on noobtoob as well as in my blog. I've decided that as a mark of courtesy I should probably upload to their site first in future, meaning that any reviews I do write will arrive here a couple of hours later than they do on noobtoob. I will however be reviewing the odd game from my back catalogue exclusively here along with my own infinitely wise insights into gaming culture, so please don't become too incensed. If you don't know what or who noobtoob are you should go and find out. I've linked the title of this post to their website and there's also a link on the right hand side of the page in the links section.

Thanks for reading and don't forget to be awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment